July 1, 2010

Summertime

1st of July, the start of two months vacation overhere... for all the kids and their teachers. Lucky I am to be a teacher...and to have the privilige to have so much time the next two months to do all those things I dream of since many time. This was the first day, really too hot and tomorrow will be even worser believing the forecast. I'm hoping for rain. :) Just a short and heavy shower, to dance some minutes outside and then the sun can shine again with all her force!
Have a nice summertime!

3 comments:

Stef Fi said...

You have a soooo nice blog !!!!
I wish you a very nice summertime ♥

Jess said...

I love that sun! Your drawings get better and better each time I cone to visit! Have a lovely summer, I wonder how you're getting on with your new paints?xx

Amanda Y said...

I am also a teacher (though taking some time off for a new career now in England) so I know exactly what you are talking about now that summer has arrived! Enjoy enjoy!