June 19, 2011

PRINTS



From now on I can proudly offer you PRINTS of my watercolors. You choose & I print!
There are already some of them spread over the world and Belgium...and they are living happily ever after in their new homes ;).
I print them on MONTVAL Aquarelle - textured paper (310g/m²)and they get numbered and hand signed.
All prints are carefully packed in a cello sleeve and a cardboard envelope.
See down for the shipping fee depending of your living place.
Just send me a mail to purchase :
kathydewit@gmail.com or for all kind of questions about buying/sending.
Feel free to contact me!
Vanaf nu bied ik trots PRINTS van mijn tekeningen/aquarellen aan. Jij kiest uit & ik print.
Een aantal van hen leeft al verspreid over de wereld en hier in België nog lang en gelukkig in hun nieuwe thuis.
Ik print hen op MONTVAL Aquarelle- papier mét korrel (310g/m²), nummer hen in een oplage van 50 en signeer ze. Alle prints worden zorgvuldig verpakt in een cellophaan-zakje en een verstevigde enveloppe.
Voor België reken ik geen verzendingskosten, alle andere landen zie boven.
Ben je geïnteresseerd stuur me dan simpelweg een mail op
kathydewit@gmail.com
ook voor eventuele vragen of opmerkingen omtrent aankoop/verzending.
Welkom!

No comments: