December 20, 2011

Brooches x 3


 If someone thought that I was sleeping? :)
I have so much work to do, finishing this year in the museum with the lay-out of the ABC-book, remember? and later more;), closing the last classes in the academy of this year with nice christmas-party's, putting my tree, thinking of making my christmas cards, I have still 3 days...preparing these new brooches for my shop and working hard for enough stuff/ cards/ prints for the pop-up store in Antwerp in wich I will be featured and an exhibition in a coffee bar in Antwerp too in February. Don't think I will have time for vacation...however...I'm looking forward to some relaxing days watching snowflakes and drinking hot chocolate.
This three brooches are the first of a huge family. They are made of Polymer clay, handpainted and 100% unique! Soon in my ETSY-shop!
There are still calendars too for someone who is in search of a nice gift! x

4 comments:

roberto M. said...

Kathy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gran noticia!!!!!!!!
Recibí el hermoso calendario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luego te envío mail con la foto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinara said...

I love them all!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Jess said...

They are fantastic, I love them!♥
Jess xx

Tania said...

My favorite is Nuna ! Love the colors and her sleepy but alluring eyes : )