December 5, 2011

Handmade in Belgium

 Lovely things, handmade (or usefull to make things by hand :) in Belgium were brought together in an incredible old abbey close to Hasselt. (east of Belgium). I went with a friend of me and her two daughters and we were very happy to spent our sunday in this place! Full of creative energy, inpspiration and creations. I wanted to bring all my little things together I buyed, so here is my list of 6 artists/shops :


1. ARTEMYSIA / Photography, paintings and brand new badges. The one I choosed has a picture of an old cinema seat, love it!
2. HILDE GROVEN / Illustration and jewelry. I'm a big fan of her work. I bought this time a set of postcards with her illustrations. Earlier this week I couldn't resist to buy a ring from her in a very lovely shop near Gent -------- >PETIT BAZAAR
3. KARLITA / Jewelry and scarfs. Last week I was one of the winners of a giftcard for the fair. I was free to choose some prducts in her shop. I felt in love with 2 badges from felt and a badge and necklace with japanese paper
4. BABS RAEDSCHELDERS / Design, illustration & animation. :) that badge is me!

5 & 6. PAPIERMIER / Lovely webshop with paper goods. I bought some new washi-tape and a very usefull wooden mold to make envelopes out of all kind of papers. FUN!


Ooooh this was a nice afternoon. Now back to monday and all the work! Have a nice week everyone!

2 comments:

Darsi said...

Everything looks so nice.

Mirna Photography said...

Het was super gezellig winkelen met jou!!! En wat heb je weer mooie kleuren gebruikt! Bedankt nog voor je sfeerfoto's! X